Thursday, February 14, 2013

Marketing Magic

When I tell people I've written a book there are a few questions people always ask.
One of them is "How did you do it?"

There are so many details that go into writing a book and getting it published. I couldn't have done it alone.

I asked Jeff Hoerth of Zing HQ to help me:
format the internal lay-out
design the cover
format the cover for Kindle AND Amazon.com (yes, they do require different formatting).
create materials for promoting the book
a marketing strategy
and finally...moral support!

huhhhh...wiping sweat of brow.

I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking to publish a book or promote their business.

His humor, creativity, and wisdom can't be beat.

I've attached a link to my Blog for more information about Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment